POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray 3.5 Scenes : Re: POV-Ray 3.5 Scenes Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3.5 Scenes
From: Rune
Date: 7 Sep 2001 16:23:32
Message: <3b992cc4$1@news.povray.org>
While being in the pre-beta testing groups I kind of was told that the demo
scenes were supposed to illustrate the features efficiently and that beauty
and nice design didn't mean that much. Only the scenes in the \advanced\
folder had art as the main purpose. And perhaps that's not such a bad idea -
I'm not sure.

Anyway, I'm not sure what you're suggesting: Should we attempt to make the
feature demo scenes more artistic, or should we just increase the number of
scenes in the \advanced\ folder?

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated June 26)